7 Best Crypto Exchanges Usa

Coinbase excels in protecting clients’ money first of all by implementing an insurance policy for funds stored online (2%), and by using cold storage for the remaining 98% of the money. The platform comes with an easily navigable and beginner-friendly interface. Don’t hesitate to join one of the greatest exchanges in the USA and obtain…